Monday, October 17, 2016

Cure Your High Blood Pressure And Cholesterol Forever!

This folk remedy, which first originated in the Amish society, has been used for treatment of numerous health issues for centuries. Above all, it’s extremely beneficial for boosting the immune system and overall health.
This recipe uses ingredients, all of which are packed with powerful medicinal properties.
Ingredients:
1 piece of grated ginger
1 tsp. of apple cider vinegar

1 garlic clove (grated)
1 tsp. of honey

1 tsp. of lemon juice
Directions:
Mix all ingredients until they blend well. You can double the dose, but then you’d have to refrigerate the mixture for up to 5 days.
Use:
The above dose is sufficient for one use, and the recommended dosage is three times a day before meals. Make sure you don’t go over the recommended dose.
You’ll experience the first positive results in very short time. Both your cholesterol and blood pressure levels will drop significantly.
http://theimprovementclub.com/cure-your-high-blood-pressure-and-cholesterol-forever/

1 comment:


  1. God bless Dr. OFEMU for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES/HIV since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES.HIV out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES/HIV i saw a comment about Dr. OFEMU, how he cured HERPES/HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HERPES/HIV,thank you ofemusolutiontemple@gmail.com Dr OFEMU ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR
    dr OFEMU cure the flowing virus, contact his United state branch +19147094469 add him on whatsapp +2348158836673

    1 cancer cure
    2 diabetes cure
    3 ringing ear
    4 herpes cure
    5 warts cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 Hiv
    7 get your ex back
    8 pregnancy herbal medicine
    9 prostate enlargement

    ReplyDelete